Jan 15, 2010

If You Only Knew -- Shinedown



If you only knew
I'm hanging by a thread
The web I spin for you
If you only knew
I'd sacrifice my beating
Heart before I lose you
I still hold onto the letters
You returned
I swear I've lived and learned

It's 4:03 and I can't sleep
Without you next to me I
Toss and turn like the sea
If I drown tonight, bring me
Back to life
Breathe your breath in me
The only thing that I still believe
In is you, if you only knew

more . . .

Artist : Shinedown
Title : If you only knew

You said : "This song is not anything except a son or a daughter who just tired of meeting everybody's expectations. A son or daughter who has worked every day to keep everybody happy and suddenly it becomes too much.the time to break away and live life without compromising own life is upon. the song rocks and is a picture of every son and daughter who has sacrifised life for the greater purpose. "


I said : "Yeah seems like his parent are like bossing him? Is this what this is about?
And anyways, Runing in place?
well me and my two VERY younger sister love this song. Shine on Shinedown! "


Download the music Here

No comments:

Post a Comment